Thursday 23 April 2009

I Just Love To Wear Silky Stockings

Hi Everyone

Have you read my friends Gail and Linda's comments.... they are having lots of naughty fun discovering the delights of a girl on girl friendship...... I love to read their messages, it is such a turn on for me, the only shame is that they are in America and I am stuck here in the UK, but I do have a very vivid imagination!!!!

It is so sexy knowing they are discovering the delights of each other and playing with their own rabbit vibrator... just the thought of two sexily dressed ladies in the backseat of the car is making me feel incredibly aroused, I would love to be in the middle wearing my silky seamed stockings and having their hands all over me, and mine all over them.... I just wouldn't know where to begin, and guys as you know we girls can just keep going on and on all night long.... and my lovely friend Snooks has a very beautiful 1947 Packard with a huge backseat big enough for the three of us, lots of leg room!!!


Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment