Friday 3 April 2009

Stockings In And Out Of The Car

Good Morning Everyone

Have we been good this weekend? Or have you been up to something rude and erotic? The latter I hope...

Did you hear how close the cars where that went passed me when I was filming for my video for my website? At one point as hubby was leaning over me and stroking my stockings and other things the door was wide open and you can hear the car almost slow down, I wonder who it was and how much did he see!!!

Still it makes life fun don't you think, if it had been night time he might have stopped and come over to watch if he thought we where dogging lol..

I would love to find somewhere quite in a beautiful forest and make love, I also have always wanted to make love in the snow to feel the cold snow melting against my warm skin would drive me wild, hubby said maybe one day but only if he gets to stay on top of me, too cold for him, but to please me he would... The rain is another turn on for me it must be the sensation against my skin, I adore it when hubby gets in the shower with me I love to feel his hands on me soaping me all over his hands slipping over my bare breasts.. oooh even now it is getting me turned on.

I really need to go and find hubby see if he wants to have a shower... Take care guys.

Wet Soapy Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment