Wednesday 15 April 2009

High Heels And Stockings

Hi Guys And Girls

How are we all today? Good I hope? So many of us are now back at work after the Easter break, and lots to catch up on.

It sounds like my friend Linda has been having lots of fun, have you checked out her comments, I wish I could go shopping with her and her friend.... she would have loved the shoes I tried on yesterday, they were so cute, a lovely creamy white, with a very high heel and a little black edge to the toe just enough for contrast, so sexy, I wish I had bought them now.... I did buy some new stockings for work, a natural colour with a really sexy top to them, I wish Linda could have been with me, we could have gone into the ladies changing room together.... and nobody would have had a clue about what we were getting up to in there....

I could just imagine her helping me to undress, and me standing there in just my stockings and suspenders and panties, would we be able to resist.... who knows...

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    I just want to compliment you on your sexy website...it is such a turn on for me...a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I was so surprised seeing Linda in the "toy" store. She was always so shy and I know she has not dated in a year..so I was glad she wanted to enjoy herself..(I had told her to try a toy before but she thought it was taboo). Anyway, I have always had a girl crush on her even though we were both married..she reminds me of my college roommate who seduced me one evening...we are truly loving watching you. Until a man comes back into our lives I think we will spend a lot of time together...mmmmm..and WATCH YOU..we are both so turned on seeing you and love when hubby comes into the picture..If I had one so attentive as your hubby I would probably still be married..Love you in your LILAC video and the way your hands explore your stockings,your breast and how gently you stick your hands in your Lilac panties..mmmm...gorgeous and sexy...wish I knew where you shopped..ok getting a bit flushed but looking forward to seeing your next video and being with Linda...come visit us!!!!

    Kisses

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!!

    First let me thank you for exposing me to something that has been missing in my life for so long..your sexy videos have inspired me to take matters in my own hands..lol...Gail just called me...she joined your site and now wants us to have a STOCKINGS ON CHLOE NIGHT...mmmm...sounds like fun...she said she wanted to buy me a "rabbit"...this will something new but seeing your "pleasure" has me excited...looking forward to our nights together...something about being with a woman is so sexy...wish I were with you yesterday...I COULD NOT RESIST..you would be putty after I finished..Maybe Gail and I can visit you in the UK...just a thought. Looking forward to your next videos...Gail say I remind her of you...what a compliment!!! Will keep you posted on our adventures..lol...you will be on our minds...giggle..

    Sweet kisses!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi To My two favourite girls... the thought of being putty is making me feel so hot....if you ever come over to the UK please please visit me...

    Hot Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete