Friday 10 April 2009

Getting Ready To Wear My Gio's

Hi Guys

Phew got into the hotel late yesterday the traffic was so bad... mind you with all the stopping and starting it did give me plenty of time to show a little stocking top... thanks for beeping the car horns you naughty boys...

We are going to meet up with my friends soon and we are going to have a look around Covent Garden and Oxford Street, I have promised hubby I will only window shop... So you never know you just might catch a glimpse of me on the underground sometime today... I am wearing a lovely pair of nude coloured stockings with my little short blue skirt and jumper, so keep your eyes open for me...

So many of my friends have asked for pictures of my dress and seamed gio stockings, so tonight when I am all dressed up I will take some just for you, I am so excited I just love to get all dressed up really sexily and wearing my favourite long slinky black dress and gio's, they always do it for me, and my lovely hubby loves to slowly stroke my legs whilst I am wearing them....

Hope you all have a great evening guys and girls.

Kisses

Chloe x x


More Stocking Pictures And Stocking Videos



4 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous! Can not wait to see you in your clingy dress and braless...mmm.Reminds of Ellis (red dress) in Dark Book..love the femininity..I was on your web last night hoping you had posted your outfit but guess I will have to wait until tonight..but did love seeing you in your silky butterfly dress and the little lace slip underneath!..we love the softness against the skin!!

    Another secret admirer!!! You must have a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon

    Isn't Ellis beautiful..... and her red dress wow... I would love to wear it myself...

    Sorry about the delay but a girl has to party!!! pictures will be up tomorrow... don't we just love things against our skin!!!

    Kisses

    Chloe x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe,

    I was visiting my friend in Virginia and showed me your website. You are amazing! On Monday I am going shopping for stocking and garter belts on Monday..maybe a few other purchases..your videos are so glamorous and sexy...can we get the pictures and videos on wide screen..

    OXOXO

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda

    Welcome to my site... i am so pleased you like it... thank your friend for me... I hope you treat yourself to something really sexy..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete