Monday 20 April 2009

Gio's In The Sunshine

Good morning Everyone

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed having my pictures taken, and making my video for my website yesterday, it is such an amazing feeling getting myself prepared knowing lots of people will be watching me... and it really does make me feel very aroused.... being outside and taking a risk is another big yes for me, I know that a lot of the guys on my site really loved the last outdoors video that I shot, and in this one it was just little me, playing...

I still feel so turned on, even hubby can read the signs, he said that yesterday was one of the hardest for him, because sometimes he likes to join in, but I thought I would just let myself go... and believe me I was so horny...

I am sitting on the train at the moment and I am wearing my favourite Gio seamed stockings that I wore in the video and pictures, because they have such a beautiful sheen to them and they have a lovely tell tale little crease behind the knees, one of hubby's weaknesses, I am watching his face now as I am writing this and his eye's are on my legs as I slowly cross and uncross them.... he still loves to be teased, and when he knows I am showing a little bit of stocking top and flirting with someone he gets so turned on... will he behave himself long enough to get to the hotel?


Kisses


Chloe x x

See The Naughty Video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Linda just called and told me about how sexy your video was...she wants me to come over tonight...she was so excited..hope she tells you about her birthday party...we had such a naughty night but will let her tell you.

    Kisses!!!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Gail... give Linda a big kiss from me... and wish her a happy birthday, I am eagerley awaiting the birthday story...

    kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete