Friday 17 April 2009

Lace Bra And Suspenders

Good Morning Guys And Girls

I am all ready for another busy Saturday, I have got lots to do and so many people to meet, so I am all dressed up, the weather is so nice here today, which allows me to wear something skimpy and summery...

I am wearing a lovely soft pink lacy bra, that gives my breasts a lovely round uplifting shape to them, and with the soft purple vest top that I am wearing you sometimes get a lovely little peek at the lace trim, it makes a nice contrast... and quite eye catching.. underneath my brown skirt today I am wearing my cream suspender belt with my summer gold sheer stockings, the skirt has a lovely little kick pleat edge to is so that when I move it shows plenty of leg.... I wish you could just have a little glimpse and tell me if you like!!!! Did I mention my panties? No I don't think so... I think I will leave you guessing, maybe today I will leave them off for you, would you like that????

Maybe I will see you today.

Kisses

Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment