Thursday 30 April 2009

FF Seamed Stockings On A Saturday Night

Good Morning Guys and Girls

My goodness doesn't the weeks fly past? I cannot believe it is another Friday already, I often wonder what some of you guys get up to over the weekend? I love to chill out with my lovely hubby, but sometimes we do love a night out, getting all dressed up and going for a meal, or some live music.

I know that Linda and Gail are having fun over the weekend, you must check out the comments left under my blog, wow they are even more hornier than me!!! The guys don't stand a chance with them at the moment, they are much too busy exploring each other lol...

I will be thinking about them this weekend as I get all dressed up to go out with my hubby, I am planning to wear my bronze gio FF seamed stockings and cream suspender belt, and matching white lace bra and panties, with my beige pencil skirt, which has a lovely little peek-a-boo split up the front and a tight fitted gold wrap around sweater.

I hope to tempt hubby into being very naughty, do you think I will succeed?

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi sexy!!

    I can not believe Linda telling our secrets..she has turned into a little tiger and I am loving it...still going through a difficult divorce so she is filling (lol) much needed attention..she was turned on the other night I could feel her pulling me in ever so tight..her legs wrapped around mind..mmmm..she said she wants to return the favor tonight..mmmm...can not wait...wish I had some GIO's for her...they look so sexy..guess we will watch your videos..which really turn both of on...she said I remind her of you..what a nice compliment..I know I will be wearing something sexy for Linda.

    Kisses all over!!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is a lucky girl... getting all that lovely female attention!!! I am getting hot just thinking about the two of you!!! I will try to sort some gio's out for you... Hopr you enjoy getting all dressed up for Linda tonight..

    Hugs and kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe!

    I think I will wear a similiar outfit that you wore in car VIDEO..I have a similiar blue silk blouse and who does not have a black skirt..I think the CAR VIDEO IS LINDA's favorite...I know her seeing my in this outfit WILL MAKE HER PURR...can not wait...mmmm

    Since LINDA is kissing and telling...two CAN PLAY THIS GAME!!!

    Big hug for you!!!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gail

    I cannot wait to find out if you make Linda PURRRRRR, I bet you look so sexy in your blue silk blouse,enjoy yourself I will be thinking about you...

    Kisses all over x x x x

    Chloe x x x x

    ReplyDelete