Monday 27 April 2009

Pink And Stockings

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? I have to tell you just how amazing Pink was in concert and how many lovely girls there was there....

Pink has not just got the perfect body... but her voice is amazing, the place was alive it was hot and sweaty and full of hot lesbians.... I just never wanted it to end... infact I am going to see her again in October, hubby is treating me again because I had such a brilliant time... I got very horny, and hubby had the pleasure of helping me out later!!!!

Some of the outfits pink wore were so beautiful, and left very little to the imagination at one point she wore an almost see-through body stocking, it just had strategically placed glitter patterns through it and a heart shaped one over her left breast, OMG she was perfect, and at the end of the concert she was hanging in the air singing in this skimpy little costume with three other beautiful women, when she was dipped in water and her hair and everything was all wet.. the crowd went mad, as she floated above us dripping wet.... I love her short blonde hair, and she kept running her hand through it all night and all I could think of was I want to do that...

She also sang some cover versions of other peoples songs, she did Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, and Gnarls Barkley's Crazy, she just never gets a note wrong even when she was spinning around in the air doing acrobatics.

I had to get dressed for the occasion so I wore a deep purple vest top with my black wonder bra, and a very short puffed ball type skirt with black hold ups and my very high purple ankle boots, it was a great night and every time we all stood up hubbys hand would wander up my leg and he would stroke me teasingly... it is no wonder I never wanted the night to end.

Kisses

Chloe x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous!

    Sounds like you had a great time and I KNOW YOU ALWAYS LOOK STUNNING. Gail and I went to N.Myrtle Beach for the Society of Stranders dance event. We had such a lovely time dancing..all the men hitting on us but if only they knew our little secret..it was so warm so stockings were out of the question but we got to wear our skimpy bathing suits and little summer dresses..which always so much fun..especially in a summer beach breeze..getting hot dancing it got much hotter when we retired...Gail finally CERTIFIED me on my RABBIT..so many buttons to push and SO MUCH PLEASURE...glad to be home so I can rest..IF ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS until Gail and I get together again..

    IN A BACKSEAT OF A 1947 PACKARD WOULD BE LOVELY WITH YOU!!!MMMMMMMM!!!

    Looking forward to YOUR NEXT VIDEO...we have been enjoying seeing you in such SEXY SITUATIONS..

    Love ya!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, WOW WOW I missec out, if only I could have been there with you girls, hot days and little summer dresses, and the RABBIT.... sounds like you need to get your energy back lol.. I will be filming my new video very very soon, with you in mind...

    Hugs and Kisses

    Chloe x x x x

    ReplyDelete