Thursday 9 April 2009

Don't Forget The Stockings

Good Morning Guys

I want to wish you all a lovely Easter... I have just finished packing my suitcase for our weekend away... hubby wants to know why women have to take so much stuff?

I honestly do need it all with me, truly I do.... Women take so much just in case, and I must not forget my lovely stockings, I always take more than one pair just in case I ladder them, it has been known to happen especially in the throws of passion, when hubby can get quite rough with me... hopefully!!! Then there is all my lovely frillys and perfume, shoes...etc.. and last but not least hubby's things.

I am looking forward to the drive because that gives me plenty of flirting, public flashing, exhibitionism and teasing on the motorway, it really does help to pass the time, when we get to the hotel I am going to unpack, and then run the both of us a lovely hot bath and let the fun begin, don't you just love the size of the beds in hotel rooms, oooh plenty of room to play.

Keep watching out for me if you are on the M40 later today, you never know you might get to see me show my stockings as you go past me.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous...a girl can not have enough stockings..embarrassing when you get a run..love the thought of you bra less in a clingy black dress...mmmm. by the way I have to confess.. I am your secret admirer..snoookeyn on flikr..CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON YOUR WEBSITE..looked at some still picture last night...you have the lovely pert breast! TP!!! The total package..love your smile as well..gorgeous lips as well..still have my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snookeyn..

    At last I have a name... thank you, and I am so happy you like what you see... hope you keep watching.

    Kisses

    Chloe x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, 'anon' is un-masked Chloe 'wink'...and he got an eyeful for your last vid!!!, well he's (?) a lukky guy....

    'ChloesMask'. xx

    ReplyDelete