Saturday 28 February 2009

Good Morning Stocking Lovers

Hi Guys

Good morning and hope that you are going to have a great weekend. Mine started very well this morning when I was woken up very early by hubby, who had something on his mind which must have been accummulating all night. I love being taken advantage of whilst still sleepy. Mind you I love being taken advantage of anytime!!!

Today we are off out doing some shopping and then finishing with dark strong coffee. After my shower I put on black wonderbra, black 6 strap suspender belt, little black see thru panties, illusion stockings, little blue tight skirt and blue sweater. I am excited to be followed around the supermarket isles which often happens to me particularly when they get a little glimpse when I bend down or stretch upwards.

I will let you know later how I got on. If anyone would like to leave any comments or questions then I can answer them here for you all.

Have a lovely day


Kisses

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment