Thursday 26 February 2009

Yesterday At The Office, Nylons and all

Hi everyone hope you all had a great day yesterday? I had a very busy but fun day, slow journey to work in the car but plenty of chances to give some naughty nylons glimpses especially at the traffic lights, oh those naughty lorry drivers… what can a girl do when her skirt is too short?

My boss was a bit of a handful yesterday, plenty of life in the old boy though, sometimes I think he has more arms than an octopus, but he is such a sweetie I think it’s the only enjoyment he gets.

I am the old fashioned type of woman, I love a strong confident man, and am definitely not a women’s lib fan as I love the door to be held open for me , I am no dizzy blonde though ( ok yes occasionally I do have my moments ) but I do know how to handle the men if you know what I mean….

Where was I, oh yes my boss the MD; I have seen grown men quake when he is on the war path, but I know how to calm him down. Got a moment to myself at lunch time a coffee and a little sandwich at my usual place love to sit there with a book and love the attention from men when I sit alone. I love knowing their eyes are on my legs when I cross them and sometimes a little high heels shoe play, a little dangle and a tease, yesterday one naughty man actually changed tables and came and sat closer to me… so what did I do? I couldn’t help myself I turned towards him so he could see a little more because I knew from experience that at the right angle he would get a glimpse of my stocking tops as I crossed and uncrossed my legs. I watched his face and actually saw his Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed hard. He knew I was watching him, I don’t know who was getting more turned on him or me.

Lunch time over I had to leave so gave him a cheeky little smile and knew he was still watching as I left the coffee shop, so I give him my "full on" girly walk as I left. Board meeting and lots of naughty men to deal with, all in a days work.

And I always tell my hubby what has happened through the day as it makes things a little spicy and he knows I love to flirt and tease. How do you think I got him!!!
Be good everyone and hope you have lovely day and I hope you see something you like…

Kisses
Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow Chloe

    That is so sexy...it really turns me on knowing that somebody like you is allowing us glimpses on purpose.

    Keep up the work

    Tom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Tom

    It makes me feel very aroused when I know that guys are looking and I show them my stocking tops on purpose.

    I keep on doing it

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete