Wednesday 25 February 2009

What I Am Wearing Today

I love getting dressed every morning, I always choose carefully what I am going to wear for the day, I do have my favourite’s such as, my short little black skirt, it’s perfect for showing my legs off and with it being tight it also shows the out line of the straps on my suspenders which I know men love to look for and also some naughty girls, I love sheer nylons and I love the variety you get with the stocking tops, and I always choose very small panties that contrast with the colour I am wearing, so when someone does get a flash or a glimpse, they know for sure what they have seen and that makes me feel deliciously naughty.

Today I am wearing a deep pink bra with matching panties with my black six strap suspender belt, I love the way it hugs me and it has a 1950’s look to it that I adore, I have on my barely black nylons; they have a lovely little wrinkle effect just behind my knees when I sit down and cross my legs, I know that turns a lot of men on (oops naughty me). I am sorry, I should be ashamed but its in my nature; I just love to tease.

I am also wearing my lovely tight little black skirt and a close fitted deep blue v-neck jumper, my shoes are 4 inch high shiny black patent leather stilettos, and as its cold today I will wear my little black trench coat; my hubby always tells me that it has the look of a naughty French girl from Allo Allo…Oh and I must not forget that it is all finished off with a spray of my favourite perfume J’adore from Dior .

Keep thinking about me and you never know it just might be your lucky day; you might catch a glimpse of some lovely stockings.

Kisses

Chloe x x


2 comments:

  1. Very sexy! Let's see you in a pair or nude pantyhose....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments and look forward to posting in nude stockings very soon

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete