Friday 27 February 2009

New Video & Photo Shoot

Hi Boys & Girls

Hope you are enjoying my new blog it is so fun to talk to you all at one time. The office lunch time story seemed to be enjoyed by so many. However, let me tell you what I got up to yesterday.

I decided to do another video for the site which unfortunately is not for YouTube because it became too fruity so will produce another one later for You Tube and Daily Motion. I dressed in lilac baby doll with matching panties, cream suspender belt, white lace top stockings and high heels that were shiny two tone purple with 2 straps across. Getting dressed in this made me feel on the one hand very girly but devillish on the other.

It was originally just for me to be in the video but things got a little steamy so hubby decided to lend a helping hand. The time just flew as he caressed those silky stockings and other places as well (If you know what I mean).

If you would have seen what happened after filming then we would have certainly been banned for life from YouTube!!!

I then had a journey in the late afternoon and put on a little tight black skirt with some black hold ups, which were cool because they also have a seam in them. I got so many admiring looks in them. Do you know what it feels like to have eyes like that on your intimate parts???
I shouldn't admit it but I love it and will continue to do it.

Better go now as I am getting too excited for any work. See you at the website, YouTube, Daily Motion, SHQ and Flickr later.

If you want to leave me a comment that would be great just click on the comments below this post, fill in the comment, select anonymous, complete anti-spam word and voila.

Kisses

Chloe x x
http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com




No comments:

Post a Comment