Monday 23 February 2009

Introduction to my stocking blog

Hello Everybody

Welcome to my new blog and I hope that you will join me on this journey of sensuality and eroticism while I explore new avenues and scenarios whilst dressed to impress in stockings, suspenders, fine lingerie and high heels.

I have made alot of special friends on other forums such as SHQ and Flickr and just wanted to talk to more people on a regular basis about what I am wearing, who I tease and flash to, what has happened to me whilst out and about and what new sexy underwear and nylons that I have bought.

I am 5'3" tall, mid 30's, and a size 8 - 10 UK size in clothes, of a slim build but well proportioned in all the right areas. They are all natural as is my natural blonde hair. I am from the UK and have been likened to an English Rose with a very naughty side to me.

I love Dior J'Adore perfume and it is the only thing that I wear to bed. I am a UK shoe size 5 and worship shoes with heels of all colours and styles. I absolutely love the silky feel of stockings whether Gio's, FF, RHT, seamed, lace tops, opaque and hold ups. I feel very sexy when I can notice the pulling of the strap from my suspender belt against my thighs as I walk.

I hope that you will join me on this journey and post plenty of interactive comment so that I can let you understand what a sexual woman feels like on a day by day basis.


Kisses


Chloe x x

No comments:

Post a Comment