Friday 1 May 2009

Working In My Hold Ups

Good Morning Everyone

Just thought you might like to see what I wore for work yesterday.... my lovely hubby took some photos of me just after I arrived home from work, the weather was a little chilly so I was wearing one of my favourite sweaters, but underneath as you can see I had a pair of my lovely illusion coloured hold ups on, they are so sheer and have a really nice feeling to them, I hope you like them also, maybe you would like to feel how silky smooth they are?

That would be very nice for me if you ran your hands across my legs, especially if you reached the top of my stockings, would I stop you there mmm let me think about that....

Also just wanted to say to my friends Linda and Gail, hope that you both had a very, very nice time recreating my car video from my website, especially the backseat...wish I was there to film you naughty girls...

Take care guys and speak to you tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x x

More Naughty Videos And Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment