Sunday 3 May 2009

My Stocking Pictures

Hi Guys and Girls

Hope you are all having a lovely lazy Sunday? I am so pleased you like the little set of pictures I posted yesterday, and many of you asked do I really always wear stockings to work everyday? I can honestly say YES...I do love to vary them, but It is always stockings, sometimes they are seamed black stockings, or vintage nylons, and occasionaly hold ups. They always make me feel very feminine and sexy, and I just think it is so nice to see women taking the time to dress up, even for work.

When I slip on my stockings and heels I feel like a completely different woman, I become more confident, and I always love the attention... especially when they hear the sound of my high heels, they are the one thing my hubby always says he knows it is me, even before I come around the corner, well there is nothing wrong with announcing my arrival, is their boys??

It looks like Linda and Gail are really getting very naughty even in public, wow I thought I was horny, they should start their own blog lol...

Well guys even though it is Sunday I have to run, Got so many things to do... take care guys and speak again tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi sexy!

    Love your clothes..you have a nice style and gorgeous taste..take me shopping!!! Well, since Linda wants to tell what I was wearing you should have seen her..she had on a white lace balconette bra (gorgeous breast),tight white blouse and cute flowery summer skirt..and as I found out later in the movies sheer black thong...as always hold ups and heels...we were very naughty in the movies (felt like I was back in high school...LOL) but it was so erotic getting her off..do not remember the end of the movie..when we got home we began undressing each other..still in our hold up and heels..I leaned over the kitchen counter and brought out OUR NEW BOYFREIND..lol..finally we collapsed in each others arms..waking up to her smell and softness is so sexy and it was not long before we were at IT AGAIN!!

    Any consolations for the MEMBERS OVER IN THE STATES...WISH WE COULD WIN YOUR CONTEST!!!

    KISSES AND MORE KISSES

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail

    I am so pleased you like my style... I love to please... I love the sound of Linda's balconette bra, they are so sexy to wear (I am actually wearing a deep pink one today).

    It was a wonder you even got to the cinema, I would not of even got out of the door lol... So sorry about the contest, maybe one day I will do one just for my friends in the States...

    Be good x x

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete