Friday 15 May 2009

Football And Fishnets

Hi Guys

I am really pleased that you liked my little set of pictures, I will post some more pictures very soon of my other favourite types of stockings. I will actually be wearing my fishnet stockings tonight, with my little black dress, my hubby is taking me out for a special meal, I must have been a very good girl for him lol..

A lot of you guys have also asked to see pictures of my red painted toe nails, in my fishnet stockings, so I will take some for you. I have lots of fun knowing what turns you guys and girls on. Have you seen some of the comments left on my blogs, some of my female friends are having so much fun discovering the delights of each other?

Well today at noon my football team Manchester United play against Arsenal, and we only need one point to be crowned champions so I will have everything crossed....

You never know if we win today, I might be in for a very long night!!!

Take Care and have fun.

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Stocking Pictures And Videos

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gorgeous!!

    WOW...I loved your DRIVING INSTRUCTOR VIDEO...now I must tell you I taught drivers ed in High School but never had a session like that..lol..but it was SO SO SEXY..

    Looks like you are getting some female admirers..Will you do a VIDEO with them..that would be so HOT.

    Look forward to you next Video and SEXY Pictures.

    Your buddy!!

    Snooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snooks

    I have been thinking about doing Gail and Linda... but it is such a shame we live so far apart!!!

    Who knows maybe one day...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete