Tuesday 12 May 2009

Angels In Stockings

Good Morning Everyone

I hope the sun is shining on you all today? I was wondering if any of you had thought about going to see Angels and Demons, with Tom Hanks at the cinema over the weekend? I have to honestly say that I am looking forward to seeing it myself, but, I love the books by Dan Brown more, they are a million times better and more exciting, the detail in the books is so brilliant, you really must give them a try.

Thank you so much for the lovely messages about my shades of stockings blog... I know I forgot to mention white lace top stockings, sorry guys, but yes I do love them also, they have a way of making me feel very feminine and girlie, but sexy at the same time, I love them teamed with pure white lace underwear, they look so sexy against my skin.. in fact on my flickr site I have been chosen as white stocking Queen for the month of May, I was so pleased when they asked me, I will post the picture up later for you, I hope you like it, I had lots of fun when hubby was taking it...

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Stocking Pictures And Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment