Thursday 7 May 2009

I Love Seamed FF Stockings

Good Morning Everyone

I was just having a little moment to myself this morning and I started to day dream about stockings, and I was thinking to myself that is has always been a turn on for me, wearing stockings, even as a young girl I loved to watch other women in the movies wearing them, infact most old films I can recall usually had a lovely glimpse of stockings in them, if I am talking to my hubby about a film it is usually about the part of the story that involves a glimpse or hopefully a little bit more.. even the old Carry On Doctor comedies used to have lots of stocking tops, do any of you remember them?

This is how I know that wearing stockings would be for me... and I especially love the old 1950's style nylons with the seams up the back, they make me feel so sexy, and I love to see other women wearing them, there is something so seductive about slipping them on to my legs it is an art in itself, I know I can make my hubbys day just by putting them on in front of him, and slowly fastening the little metal clip on my 6 strap suspender belt, it is the perfect compliment to the nylons, I love the seamed stockings and the little loop at the back of the stockings where they turn them in the factory to finish them off is so sexy.

I love to stroke my finger around the top of my nylons, a habit I have that my hubby actually loves.... along with the cuban heel at the back of them makes me think that they are the total package when it comes to stockings. They have to be worn with a beautiful pair of high heels, they just make any woman feel hot and sexy... and most men lol...

Guess what I am wearing today???

Kisses

Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good morning!

    I could not agree more with you about how stockings make me feel so sexy and it is an art in sliding them up a smooth leg. Just found a store in the States called MAGNOLIA STOCKING..since we can not order GIOS this may be the next best thing.. They have the vintage 1950 styles,RHT,FF and the CUBAN HEEL...Just placed an order for me and Linda...she will be so surprised...when the order comes in today....tomorrow we are going to DC for a weekend of shopping..(they have some lovely lingerie stores) and you never know what will transpire once we get behind closed doors.

    KISSES!!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Gail

    You will love the feel and look of the cuban heeled stockings they make you feel so beautiful and sexy... Linda will blow her mind when she see's you wearing them...

    I wish i could go shopping with you girls!!! what would we get up to...

    Have fun.

    Hot kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete