Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sunkissed stockings

Good Morning Guys and Girls

How did your Bank Holiday weekend go? I hope it was a nice and relaxing...

We have had such a busy weekend we had to work, so hubby and I have been from one end of the UK to the other, very tiring but lots of fun, did you miss me yesterday? I hope so....

It is nice to just get back to normal, I am sitting at my desk at this moment wearing a lovely new shade of sheer stockings that my lovely hubby treated me to over the weekend, they are called sunkissed and they have such a sexy feel to them, the lace band at the top of my stockings is so sweet but very sexy, as I look down at my legs whilst I am sat at my desk you can just see the lace top peeping out, it makes a lovely contrast against my dark brown skirt, would you like a little look? Infact I think I will send my hubby a little picture on my phone, just to say thank you and you never know he might want to take me for an early lunch!!!

Take care guys and speak again tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous!!

    I could not agree more about wearing stocking vs pantyhose (yuk)...nothing more sexier then pulling stockings up a smooth leg and fastening to a garter belt...even if I do not wear garters I always love stay ups...and it is always fun adjusting them whilst some guy or girl maybe watching...it is such a confidence builder and always makes me feel so feminine...I can see a different attitude in Linda since I converted her..plus wearing stockings make everything more ACCESSIBLE..LOL..

    We are looking forward to your next video..Linda mentioned something about going shopping for new lingerie..will she be trying to seduce me in the DRESSING ROOM...that would be so so sexy..

    LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURES ON YOUR WEBSITE..gorgeous poses and clothes..

    KISSES AND MORE KISSES!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete