Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hold Ups And Stocking Tops

Hi Everyone

Some people prefer stockings to hold ups, or thigh highs as the Americans call them, and some people prefer tights or pantyhose.

I still prefer my silky stockings to anything else, there is something so erotic and sexy in a glimpse of stocking top, but it is also something that makes a woman feel very confident and sexy on the inside, when I am going out anywhere and I start to get dressed from the moment I slip into my stockings and suspenders I start to feel different, I feel more sensual and feminine.

The feel of the suspender belt against my thigh as I walk, the pull of the straps against my skin is a constant reminder that I am wearing stockings, the tell-tale little bump under my skirt from the metal clasps on the suspender belt all make me feel so so sexy...

I love it when a man or woman notices that I am wearing stockings and suspenders, it is amazing to watch as they keep trying to get a little glimpse without me knowing!!! I love to know that you know...

Hold ups are good but not as sexy for me, I do wear them if I have something quite short on, or a very busy day ahead as I do suppose they are more practical, but it just does not feel the same, but I know that some guys absolutly love hold ups, it is just that there aren't enough tell-tale signs to show other people what I am wearing, and to me it is all in the tease...

Take care guys and speak again tomorrow.


Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe!!

    I could not agree more with you about how sexy and feminine I feel when I put on a 10 denier RHT stocking..sliding them up a smooth leg and clasping the tops...in the summer I prefer "stay ups" if I am wearing a slinky skirt or dress especially if it is hot..but in the evenings "SUSPENDERS" (you have us American girls changing out terminology)...nothing feels finer then a nylon stocking.

    For "stay ups" I prefer the lace tops..so when I cross my legs people can get a sexy glimpe..love it when some man will comment about seeing and nothing more complimentary is when a lady says something...now we know why you are OUR GG CONSULTANT..

    Keep SHARING YOUR SEXY PICTURES AND VIDEOS..WE LOVE WATCHING YOU!!!

    Kisses

    Gail

    ps....we American girls love your proper Queens English!!

    ReplyDelete