Saturday 2 May 2009

Stockings At Work On Fruity Friday





Just a few pictures of my Friday work outfit. Shiny black high heels along with shiny illusion hold up stockings. The tight skirt makes all my attributes stand out. I hope that you like them and want to become one of my very special friends. At my website my stocking videos and stocking pictures are very tasteful but a lot more naughty and I charge a small admin fee of £10 per month just to cover all the costs of time and equipment. You also become eligible to win an attendance of me making the latest stockings video in private which is turning out to be very popular. Along with other benefits it is a way for me to become special friends with you.
Hope to see you all very soon
Kisses
Chloe x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Well see Gail has been leaving "naughty" comments..lol...anyway we went to the movies last night..we almost did not get out of the house..Gail had on a tight silk blue blouse,(her nipples protruding when she saw me),black skirt,stay ups and heels..we could not keep our hands off each other..but we regained our composure...at the movies we took turns exploring under each others skirts..retiring to the ladies room I removed my silky thong to giver he complete access..we took turns bring each other when I pulled Gail's hand in tight..mmmm..my face was blushed but I was very quiet..I could not wait to get her home and return the favor and bringing out my new boyfriend..lol..for her..she was in complete heaven when I finished.

    WISH I COULD WIN YOUR CONTEST..would love to do a video with you..looks like you have ever button on your RABBIT memorized...mmmmm

    KISSES

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.... You should be writing my blog for me... you are such a lucky lady!!! I ahve to admit that I know every button on my rabbit,even in the dark lol...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete