Monday 18 May 2009

My Lucky Silky Stockings

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend? I wish I could start mine all over again.... not just because the football was good, which it was lol... but also I had a really relaxing time with my hubby, and we had lots of fun.

I wore my lucky stockings for the match, well they have always been lucky for me.... post match!!! and they always help to cheer hubby up if by any strange chance we don't win... which is very rare, oooh I just had to say that...

We went out for a lovely meal Saturday night, so it was another chance to get all dressed up to tease. I wore a little black wrapover dress with my fishnet stockings, black wonder bra and sheer black panties and high heels. I love the way the dress opens so easily at the front, so does hubby lol... just one pull of the tie at the side of the dress and all is revealed!!!

Kisses

Chloe x x

http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com

1 comment:

  1. Good morning!

    Gail and I have decided to RATE YOUR VIDEOS..there are so many sexy one that it may take time...we tend to get INTERRUPTED (often)..lol. But will try...I am leaning toward the "silent" one..so INTENSE adn UP CLOSE..Gail is leaning toward the RED BLOUSE VIDEO..about 8 MINUTES OF YOU UP CLOSE..and so SEXY...plus we see HUBBY coming in..

    Trust me we grade on a curve!!! Your outfit sounds so sexy...I too love a wrap dress..easy on and EASY OFF!!LOL..would love to see you in one.

    Kisses!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete