Thursday 14 May 2009

Summer Stockings And French Knickers

Good Morning Guys And Girls

I am so pleased you liked my little pictures... I will post more for you all very soon, a few of my friends have asked me if I will still wear my stockings when the weather gets warmer (if that ever happens, lol)

The answer is yes of course, but I usually wear nude sheer stockings or hold ups, they are so sheer and light against my skin, and when I am wearing one of my little summer skirts or dressed and a lovely cooling breeze finds its way up my skirt, and against the little gap at the top of the stockings, it makes me feel so sexy... obviously it is the reverse in winter, my little bottom sometimes gets very cold, then hubby has to warm me up, so there is still a lovely advantage in that...

One of the other things I love to wear under my dresses in summer are my lacy French knickers, I have a few pairs of them and they are just so sweet and sexy to wear, they really look good with my 50's style seamed Gio's stockings, I think you guys would love them!!!

Take care guys, and speak tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Stocking Pictures And Videos

2 comments:

  1. Hi gf!!

    Well we had a wonderful weekend in DC..went to Trouseau's in Vienna lingerie shopping..You should have seen Gail in her sheer blue outfit from Chantele..have such gorgeous styles..we were a bit naughty in the dressing room..helping each other adust the straps..adjusting the panties..and some kissing..glad we were just wearing lip gloss..that night we went out to the club..Gail was wearing a gorgeous wrap dress and you could see a hint of her sheer light blue lace bra and when she crossed her legs a hint of her stay up....I could not keep my hands off her..but was discreet...we were getting too much attention from the men and YES WOMEN..we met some really cute girls..one even gave me her number..had to give a quick kiss and hug after she grabbed my bum...mmmm

    Looking forward to YOUR NEXT VIDEO...WE did watch some of them back at the room..I am LOVING MY RABBIT...THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WEBSITE AND VIDEOS...SO SO SEXY AND TRULY FEMININE.

    Kisses!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Linda

    You are having such a good time, I wish i was having fun with you....hopefully you won't have to wait long for my next video!!

    take care and give Gail a big kiss from me x x x x x x

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete