Sunday 10 May 2009

Shades Of Stockings

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a lovely weekend? I thought I would answer a few of the questions you have asked me over the last few days, many of you wanted to know what was my favourite colour and style of stockings.

I can honestly say that I don't really have a favorite, I really just love all styles of stockings, it really depends on where I am going, what I have to do that day or evening, and most importantly to me, what mood I am in....

If I have a very busy working day with lots of people to meet I do tend to play safe and wear my illusion or nude shade of stockings, it still makes me feel sexy underneath but professional... if I am meeting up with hubby after work and we are going on somewhere I do sometimes wear my bronze seamed gio's, they do make me feel very sexy.

When I am going somewhere really special I do love to wear black seamed stockings, they are really the best to wear and they do get a lot of attention!!! which as you know I love... If I am feeling in a very flirty mood on an evening out I will sometimes wear my fishnet stockings, they feel so different against my skin, and sometimes they are a great contrast from my usual..

On my more casual days I will wear my black opaque hold ups, with this style I can wear a very short skirt!!! as you can tell I just love all styles and types of stockings, but most importantly I love to show you guys what I am wearing....

Take care guys and speak to you tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x


More Stocking Pictures And Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment