Tuesday 5 May 2009

Steamy Sauna and Stockings

Good Morning Guys And Girls

I am off to have a good workout this afternoon in my local gym. I love a good work out and watching all the hot sweaty bodies around me is fun, maybe one of you guys could be there who knows it is a small world, you might have trouble recognising me in the gym, because unfortunatly I cannot wear my stockings in there lol... my hubby always laughs at me because he says they should invent trainers with stilletto heels on just for me.. I wish!!!

Think of me today sitting in a steamy hot sauna with just my little bikini on, it is a tiny little auqa blue one with little ties strings at each side of the bikini bottoms, hubby often teases me by saying he is going to pull the string undone as I go to walk away, he is so bad, I know one day when he gets the devil in him, he will do that to me...

I love to feel that little trickle of persperation winding its way between my breasts, that sensation it makes me feel so horny, and when I have finished in the sauna and taken a refreshing shower, I cover myself in my favourite moisturiser and slip my lovely stockings back on and I feel ready for anything...

So guys if you are in the gym today you just might see me...

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Stocking Videos And Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!!

    Hard to believe you have to wear a bikini in the sauna...over here we just wear a towel and a lot of us just use the towel to sit...and as in the Sienfeld show...these "puppies" are real..love the glistening of the sweat pouring off the neck of a firm body....a shame the steam is a public place..can only imagine the fun we could get into if this were a private place...mmmm

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    Mmmm nice thought, it is such a pity though that it is in a public place... but maybe the audience would love the show...lol.

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete