Friday 15 May 2009

Sunday Stockings And Bed

Good Morning Guys

Hope you are having a lovely lazy Sunday? I am just enjoying the moment and thinking about my favourite football team Manchester United winning yesterday...not wanting to crow about it but to all the Liverpool fans Na Na na na, who's laughing now!!!!

Oh that felt so good.... not as good as SEX, but then nothing is as good as sex.

I am going to have a very lazy and relaxing day today, but I will still be wearing my lovely stockings for my hubby, he deserves a special treat today as well, he has been spoiling me, he made me a lovely breakfast in bed, he said it was to make up for waking me up through the night to play...

A good orgasm is so much better for you than a sleeping pill don't you think lol... I don't like to put strange things into my body, well ok I do like strange things in other places but not tablets, speaking of strange things I must buy some more batteries for my rabbit vibrator...


Kisses


Chloe x x


http://www.stockings-on-chloe.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!!

    Breakfast in bed...mmmm...sounds like you had bedtime "snack" as well.

    Meet Linda last night for drinks..love to dress up..bought a yellow halter dress with empire waist but was so hot and muggy stockings were not an option..anyway, having drinks and apptizers the future EX walked in..he is becoming a pain...we finished up early and Linda suggested I come home with her...I rode home with her and she mention that seeing in the new dress reminded her of one of YOUR VIDEOS...(some stranger appears in front of you..on his knees..lol) and thought I may enjoy something similiar..you bet I would..she is so good..
    We decided for future fun we are going to REENACT YOUR VIDEOS...
    Think the STRIPED BLOUSE VIDEO is up next for her..

    Thanks for sharing...you are so sexy and fem...mmmmm

    Kisses!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Linda

    I hope you had as much fun as I did in my little halter neck dress!!!! I love to share...

    Keep watching and being naughty..

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete