Wednesday 13 May 2009

Stocking Pictures



Hi Guys


Thought today that I would show you a couple of stocking pictures of me relaxing.

The first stocking picture is of me tempting hubby whilst I cook his favourite Salmon. Gio stockings are the vital ingredient for a terrific meal.


The second stocking picture is of me looking away whilst our favourite team is live on television. I cannot bear to look sometimes but win ot lose my team outfit is always appealing.


The third and final stocking picture is of me tempting hubby away from his work. It works everytime and this pose always makes me feel very vulnerable. The fur on my back (need to shave that lol) and the leather below me just sensitises my body.


I hope that you like my stocking pics and I will post more very soon.


Kisses


Chloe x x

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures chloe,hope to see more picture of your bautiful legs,your body is also bautiful but i love legs, kisses zwak314

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zwak

    Lots more pictures of my stocking clad legs comming very soon...

    Kisses

    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete