Thursday 7 May 2009

Football And Stockings

Hello Everyone

Hasn't the football been really exciting?? Well ok only if you are a Man United football fan.... sorry to all the Arsenal and Chelsea fans out there, but as they say the better team won!!!

I love watching the footy with my hubby, it is really lovely to sit down at the end of a hard day and watch 22 fit young men running around in shorts and t-shirt... hubby loves it when I sit with my legs draped over his, and of course I always wear my silky stockings and suspenders, sometimes just for a treat for my beloved I just wear my stockings and little black laced basque, and seamed black stockings.... hubby loves that especially when I go and get him a drink at half time.... I have got a couple of pictures of me sitting on our sofa at home watching the football, wearing my little outfit... maybe I will post them up here for you too see, what do you think???

Take care guys and speak again tomorrow.

Kisses

Chloe x x

More Pictures And Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment